Wednesday, December 17, 2008

More Technical Services Blogs

I’ve added a couple more links to the list of Technical Services Blogs on the CMRLS Cataloging pages.

Metadata Matters is a new blog created by Diane Hillmann. Diane is Director of Metadata Initiatives and the Information Institute of Syracuse and a major figure in the Metadata world. She’s a proponent of RDA and has given several presentations explaining how it is intended to work.

A few weeks ago I received an email suggesting that I add a blog called TSLL TechScans. While the primary audience of the blog is Law Librarians, the posts contain information useful to all people involved in Technical Services.

If you know of any Technical Services blogs (or sites) useful to TSers, please let me know. I want the cataloger’s pages to be “the” place to go for up-to-date information.

No comments: